Mafia-Tactics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CBT Nuggets Microsoft Office 2010 Outlook 77-884 [2013]
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:16 am by zimregin

» Sooooooooo...
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 am by Frozerow

» Mafia Round 57 - Fire Emblem
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm by VICE

» General Mafia Discussion
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:06 pm by Killerspong

» Spam Thread
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:14 pm by OmgShane

» Akame ga Kill! Manga Review
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm by OmgShane

» Vinland .
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:54 pm by VICE

» Vagabond .
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm by VICE

» Rate The Song Above You!
Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:53 am by IssaKaz

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Akame ga Kill! Manga Review

2 posters

Go down

Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review Empty Akame ga Kill! Manga Review

Post by OmgShane Tue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm

A newer manga that has came out, it only has 13 chapters, but those 13 chapters are amazing.

It's mostly about a guy that came from the country with his friends to save his village by making money in the capital as a warrior, but then things take a dark turn when he finds out what the capital is really like when he meets a group of assassins.

The main character is enjoyable and develops nicely, he can be naive at times but is still overall a good well thought idea. The story and pacing are great, I never found it to fast, or hard to understand. with the chapters going around 40 pages they really fill more like a chapter of a book then the split up battles of most manga's. The action is pretty intense and can get a little gory at times, but it's never excessive. The art is good. it has good facial and character art, but I think it's lacking in background in some of the chapters, tho it does seem to be getting better.

Overall I found this in enjoyable action genre manga that has a ton of promise. 4.5/5
OmgShane
OmgShane
Good Player

Back to top Go down

Akame ga Kill!      Manga Review Empty Re: Akame ga Kill! Manga Review

Post by VICE Wed May 30, 2012 7:03 pm

13 chapters? i found it on mangareader and it only had 12...

I'll read it though, seems promising by your review....(i just hope it's not harem type)
VICE
VICE
Good Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OmgShane Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-r219

OmgShane
OmgShane
Good Player

Back to top Go down